According to a research conducted by The Manifest, as high as 73% of marketers send emails to their customers every week or more often.
Undoubtedly, email marketing has become one of the most sought after ways of communication brands swear by to reach out to their consumers. However, with increasing competition in the market you have to be quick and consistent with your content. Marketers understand that very well and that’s why opt for email marketing tools that can help them achieve their goals effectively.
Here is a list of three email marketing tools that are reasonably priced, easy-to-use, and offer a range of features to enable to engage with your users and generate more sales.
1. Mail Chimp
Mail Chimp is a known name in the market today. It not only helps you design email newsletters, but also enables you to share them on social media. You can also integrate it with the services you already use and track results efficiently.
- Send bulk emails to unlimited number of users at a time
- Include an unsubscribe link at the end of each mail, asking recipients the reason for unsubscription
- Wide variety of email templates and option to design custom templates as well
- Compatible with both desktop and mobile
- Dividing users into different groups based on demographics and business goals
- Sign-up form for the website
If you have fewer than 2,000 subscribers linked to your account, you can send up to 12,000 emails per month for free. If you want to upgrade and don’t want any limitation on the number of emails, you can start with $10 for 500 subscribers and move up from there.
Litmus is quite versatile in nature and appreciated for its testing and tracking of emails across devices, desktop and mobile (including apple, android and windows) both.
- Build , edit and preview emails
- Auto-sync Litmus email builder with your ESP (Email Service Provider)
- Email analytics insights using engagement and demographic data to decide design and content changes
- Spam testing and preventing broken emails with defective links and more
- Direct email edits and suggestions by team members
Litmus comes with a 7-day free trial. It has three paid packages - Basic comes for $79/month which can be used by 1 user only; Plus comes for $149/month which can be used by 5 users at a time; and Enterprise account which offers a custom pricing based on your requirements.
Drip is primarily an ECRM - Ecommerce Customer Relationship Management platform. They focus on building customer relationships and a strong brand recall for ecommerce companies. Designing automated email marketing campaigns using customer insights and additional data is one of their highlights.
- Entact customer data collected from website/store front
- Personalised messaging
- Integration with ecommerce platforms, such as Shopify
- Email analytics
- Conversion tracking
You can get started with Drip for free with 100 subscribers. Then it goes on with three paid packages starting with - Basic plan at $49/month for 2,500 subscribers; Pro at $122/month with 5,000 subscribers; and Enterprise plan which may vary per month and over 5,001 subscribers.
These are just a few email marketing tools which can help you get the ball rolling! There are plenty of others out there you can choose from, but these are sure to at least give you a starting point and an idea on what are the key elements you should look for while choosing an email marketing tool for your business.
A useful tip is to always test the tool first on a trial period. Check how easy it is to use and manage, how many said features are useful to you and whether it can ultimately add to your final goals.
What are the other tools that you use for your email marketing? Let us know in the comments below!